LotusGrill Trailbreaker GT (Regular)
The Trailbreaker GT is the original size portable grill in the LotusGrill line-up. This is the grill that put the LotusGrill on the Map. A charcoal grill with all the convenience of gas - heats up quick and cleans up easily. Being smokeless and cool to the touch, no more sitting off the the side away from the action. The Trailbreaker Gt is now an interactive part of your grilling experience that everyone can get involved in -truly social grilling. The Trailbreaker GT is perfect to just grab and go - it weighs in at just under 9 pounds and stows away compactly in its included carry case. The LotusGrill is great as a tailgating grill, used at your campsite, for concerts in the park, or for a fun day at the beach. Don't let its name fool you though, due to its enclosed charcoal container and smokeless design, it also makes for a great barbecue grill for a small patio/balcony in a condo or apartment.
Simple Idea, Big Effect.
- Heats up quickly and cools off just as fast - "Meat to Heat in 4 Minutes!"
- Healthy - Carcinogen carrying smoke is virtually eliminated due to the design that deflects the drippings away from the burning charcoal.
- Suitable for up to 5 people
- The grill weighs less than 9 lbs.
- Diameter of grilling surface is 12.5 inches.
- Grill and inner bowl are made of stainless steel and can be cleaned in a sink or dishwasher.
- The temperature control fan is powered by 4 AA batteries.
- Depending on how high the fan is operated, grilling time varies between 40 to 60 minutes - if needed, additional charcoal can easily be added during use.
- The outer bowl is made of powder-coated steel, which does not get hot during use.
- Grill comes in many colors and a stainless steel version - get one in your favorite team color! It comes with a color-matched nylon carry bag.
- By locking the latches on the side of the outer bowl into the grill grid, the charcoal container and inner bowl are completely locked down to form a very safe enclosed charcoal grill.
- Uses about 20% of the charcoal that a comparable sized charcoal grill uses.